Pricing Specialist – Toledo Ohio
Gross Electric is currently looking for a Pricing Specialist. This position handles all price updates, customer contracts, and other product data maintenance.
Job Duties & Accountability
- Maintain pricing on all lines both manually and by using PDW tools.
- Maintain promotional and customer special pricing.
- Print Showroom hang-tags as necessary.
Contracts and Rebates
- Maintain SPA / rebate pricing for all customers and vendors.
- Create monthly rebate reports for all vendors and submit claims for payment.
- Reconcile vendor credits issued against claims submitted.
- Prepare vendor-provided data for import into PDW.
- Synchronize PDW to product file.
- Run price and data updates to product file as necessary.
- Assist with ERP software file maintenance.
- Assist with maintaining website images, product categories, etc.
- Other duties as assigned by manager.
- Must have High School Diploma or GED
- Experience with Microsoft Windows and Office
- Ability and aptitude to work with a significant amount of detail
- Ability to effectively communicate both internally and externally
Gross Electric, Inc. is the oldest independent, family owned lighting store in the area. For over 100 years, we have been providing lighting and electrical products to the commercial, institutional, and residential markets. With over 175 combined years of experience in the industry, the expertise of our electrical supplies sales staff is unparalleled. All of our lighting showroom salespeople are lighting experts who have been trained by the American Lighting Association. We have the most experienced lighting designers in the area, many with over 25 years in the business.