JOB TITLE: Warehouse Delivery Driver
LOCATION: Toledo, OH and Ann Arbor, MI
Perform any of the basic product delivery functions as assigned by the Warehouse Supervisor. These functions include, but are not limited to: picking, shipping, and delivery. It is important that all facets of the work functions be performed accurately, safely and in a timely manner. Included in the daily activities are providing support to the showroom and wholesale operations.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Perform assigned duties accurately.
- Follow routes and time schedules.
- Keep company vehicle clean and ensure it is well-maintained and ready to drive.
- Maintain an open relationship with the Warehouse Supervisor.
- Communicate with coworkers at all times to ensure all assignments are completed accurately and in a timely manner.
- Know and observe all safety rules and regulations.
- Learn and use the Eclipse computer system.
- Unload goods as per client specifications.
- Keep accurate records of deliveries and customer authorizations.
- Know and observe company and warehouse policies and procedures.
- Follow DOT regulations and safety standards.
- Able to interact with and effectively communicate with customers and employees.
- Dependable to work various schedules to accommodate the hours of operation.
- Maintain a professional attitude toward customers and company at all times.
- Able to operate a computer terminal.
- Able to fill orders in the warehouse using various equipment and requiring regular lifting of up to 50 lbs. and heavy lifting as assigned up to 100 lbs.
- Load, unload, prepare, inspect and operate a delivery vehicle
- Valid driver’s license and insurable for driving company vehicles.
- Knowledge of driving all company vehicles and able to make deliveries.
- Must be 21 years of age or older with a good driving record.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent.