Gross Electric is pleased to announce that it has been selected as one of The Toledo Blade Top Workplaces. The Top Workplaces are determined by an employee survey, which is conducted by WorkplaceDynamics, LLP, a leading research firm on organizational health and employee engagement. WorkplaceDynamics conducts regional Top Workplaces programs with 40 major publishing partners across the United States.
Here are the top 10 reasons we think Gross Electric is a Top Workplace in Toledo:
10) Every Friday is chips & dip day!
9) We get in touch with our inner divas by doing crazy music videos.
(Check them out here)
8) Weekly employee lottery pool. (What’s going to happen if we ever actually win?!?)
7) With stores in Toledo and Ann Arbor, we take our OSU/UM rivalry seriously.
6) Visits by dogs, kids, and the occasional Elvis impersonator are encouraged.
5) We value tradition, but we won’t try to sell you an outdated lighting fixture.
4) Casual Friday? How about, casual every day.
3) We celebrate every occasion with food — lots of it!
2) Our employees become part of the Gross family. Our employees average 15 years with our company.
And. . .
1) Because our employees say so — the Top Workplaces are based solely on employee feedback!
Thanks to our dedicated, hard-working employees. We couldn’t be a Top Workplace without you.