Are you trying to save money on your energy bills during these hot summer months? Don’t sweat it out — get a ceiling fan! Here are our top 10 reasons to install a new ceiling fan. . .
10) Ceiling fans use less energy than air conditioners. Ceiling fan motors operate up to 70% more efficiently than standard AC motors.
9) Whether your decor is Victorian, cottage style, or ultra modern, ceiling fans add character to your room and are available for every area of your home — inside or out!
8) Ceiling fans can save you money on cooling costs in the summer by creating a wind chill effect and on heating costs in the winter by circulating warm air back down in the room.
7) Ceiling fans with lights contribute to the layered lighting design of your room.
6) Newer ceiling fans integrate current lighting, blade, and motor technologies that are up to 75% more efficient than older models.
5) Many ceiling fans can be customized with different finishes, decorative blade options, various lighting configurations, and glass selections.
4) If you use a ceiling fan in conjunction with an air conditioner, you can raise the thermostat a few degrees and lower your electric bill by up to 30-40%.
3) Many fans now come with integrated lighting or coordinating light kits that are Energy Star qualified. Not only does this save energy, but you don’t need to change the light bulbs as often!
2) Since ceiling fans are out of reach from kids and pets, they are a safer way to circulate air than floor or table top fans.
And the #1 reason to install a new ceiling fan. . . Gross Electric is offering ceiling fan specials now through the end of June!
Browse our huge selection of ceiling fans at: http://grosselectric.xolights.com/fans.