Job Title: Warehouse Associate
Location: Reynolds Road
Reports to: Warehouse Manager
Warehouse Associates are responsible for accurately filling orders, stocking merchandise, ensuring inventory is correct, and supporting the sales team by delivering orders in a helpful, friendly manner. Keep warehouse clean and organized on a daily basis.
- Accurately fill all orders and assure paperwork is completed properly.
- Receive and stock merchandise.
- Ensure merchandise inventory is correct.
- Resolve discrepancies.
- Assemble and disassemble showroom displays.
- Deliver merchandise to customers.
- Organize inventory shelves
- Contribute ideas and ways to improve and/or optimize warehouse procedures.
- Basic computer skills.
- Warehouse experience preferred.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Forklift Certification preferred.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Positive attitude
- Ability to lift 50lbs or more.
- Ability to climb ladders.
All employees must embody Gross Electric’s Core Values: Customers, Integrity, Respect, Winning, Teamwork, and Community.